CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yucky, Ucky, Ducky...

I have a headache today. I've tried throwing massive amounts of caffeine at it (down the hatch LOL), and it's not helping. I've tried bribing it with chocolate, still not helping even though I am happier because of the chocolate. I think I might have a sinus problem, so really should make an appointment with my doctor. Grrrr... I never realized that chocolate could be philosophically deep. I'm eating Dove Promises (YUMMY!!), and these have sayings on the inside of the wrappers. I have gotten ones that say:

When hearts race, both win.
Wink at someone driving past today.
Learn something from everyone you meet.
There's no excuse not to dream.
Follow your instincts.
Listen to your heartbeat and dance.
You're allowed to do nothing.

Ok, I won't list them all since you would know how many I have eaten. I can only picture myself going off the road while trying to wink at someone I'm driving past, with them thinking I have something stuck in my eye. Yeah, there's a great romantic mental pic for you. LOLOL!

So, here are some things I have learned so far today:

1) Don't try to drive a headache away with chocolate. It makes the headache happy and comfortable, and it will never want to leave.
2) Headaches like caffeine. If you use caffeine with chocolate to get rid of a headache, they will really want to stay and never leave.
3) If you need advice, chocolate wrappers can offer good philosophical advice tidbits.
4) The more chocolate you eat, the better the advice you get.
5) Headaches make me and my writing more amusing to other people.
6) It is hard to concentrate on working when you are eating philosophical chocolate bits.
7) The bags of Dove Promises need to be made bigger. They disappear very quickly!!

That's all for now. Back to trying to work. LOL!

Gwen

0 comments: