CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

French Lesson...

My good friend, Peter, sent me this "french lesson" that he got from a nauty girl calendar that actually belongs to my best friend. (Where do I get a copy of that calendar, it sounds hilarious!) I thought these were so funny, that I couldn't NOT share. For those of you that don't know any french, I suggest you check out the translator located on Altavista.com. It will give you a choppy translation, but it will give you an idea of what it says. Ok, on to the french lesson...

Bonsoir monsieur. Etes-vous puceau?

eh bien, repete avec moi (pardon the lack of accents):

Est-ce une pomme frite dans votre poche, ou etes-vous heureux de me voir? (I hope you get to use that one! lol)

ou ... Excusez moi, mais ... ce vin va-t-il bien avec la sexe?

et finalment: Savez-vous nettoyez des taches de vinaigrette sur mes draps? Adieu

Thank you Peter for one of the best laughs I've had in a long time!
Gwen

0 comments: