CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nice surprise...

I subscribed to www.match.com a few days ago and I was not very optimistic about meeting anyone. I recently tried the online dating thing again on another website, and was frustrated with all of the men completly blowing me off and not responding to my email messages. What is the point of paying for the service if you are going to get ignored? I had been sending messages to guys on match.com and still getting ignored. I was ready to cry, scream, and/or curse men forever!

That's when I met Bob yesterday. He is very nice, caring, warm and funny! We really seemed to hit it off. We have exchanged pics, and planned a couple of dates already. Hopefully we'll hit it off in person as much as we did over the phone and emails! We'll know soon!

Yes, Bob, I know you're reading this!! Haha! Talk to you soon!

Gwen

0 comments: