CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 14, 2006

Rainbows


I was out with my bestest friend, Leslie, in bangor on Saturday. It was that kind of day where it would sprinkle, get sunny, and then sprinkle again. We were driving on the interstate and we saw a rainbow. We looked closer a minute later, and we saw a second rainbow over the first. I wish that I had my camera with me at the time! Dang! I have never seen a double rainbow in my life, so I feel blessed that I was able to see this. I was in a headached induced high rarely ever felt. I didn't feel high, but I was seeing colors very vibrantly, like you would IF you were actually high. It was so strange, and this is the first time I had ever had this happen to me. I felt silly and stupid as I was amazed at how red the red car was, and how brilliantly colored the flowers were.

Ok, this is not a pic of our rainbow, but I liked this rainbow pic from the internet.

Gwen

0 comments: