CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday blahs!

Well, I sent out all of the bills I could today! Now I feel so poor! I hate this time of the month when I have to pay all of the bills at once. It's my fault, I should have sent some out last week when I got my paycheck! I have a couple more that could wait until next week when I get paid. I feel like I'm slipping behind on everything: Bills, housework, homework, stuff at work, etc. The housework keeps bugging me! No matter how much I do, there is always TONS more to do, and it never looks much better when I'm done. I spent a ton of time on Sunday cleaning my bedroom, and of course I should have focused on the main part of the house since everyone showed up that day! I was so embarrassed having everyone tour my house, and there is junk lying around in every room! I have set some stuff aside to try to sell on eBay, so hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff out of my house and make some extra money while I'm at it!! I'm considering selling my embroidery machine, since I don't use it much, and I put it on my credit card when I bought it, and now I'm thinking it would be nicer to have my credit cards paid down more than this embroidery machine sitting in my house! I love it, and I'm having a hard time making the decision to sell it. I know that I will have to sell it eventually to try to catch up on my credit card bills! Either that, or I could try to make stuff to sell on ebay. I've been saying that for months, but haven't gotten there yet. I'm sure I'll get there someday!! It's going to be hard, but I'm living on my own and supporting my son! I am getting child support, but I am due that much help from that sorry excuse I have of an ex husband!

Gwen

0 comments: