CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 21, 2006

This is me...

Here are a few things about me that not many people actually know.

  • I am happy about who I was, who I am, and feel in control of who I will become
  • I am confident some times, but I am insecure too.
  • I am enjoying being alone, but I am also lonely and need to be held and loved
  • Deep down I am afraid that I will be alone for the rest of my life
  • I am daring and willing to try new things, but I like knowing that I'm safe
  • I like having a routine, yet I feel like I am in a rut.
  • I have a long time boyfriend - Coffee!!
  • I'm a good mother. I believe it's the only thing in my life that I am good at since I love it.
  • I am shy especially when it comes to men because I have been rejected many times
  • I hate being put in the role of friend with men just because I am fat.
  • I am a loving, giving person who would do anything for someone I care about
  • I have been taken advantage of because of this.
  • I need to feel loved in order to be happy in a relationship. I'm often unhappy in a relationship because I don't feel loved.
  • I'm addicted to hugs, touch, kisses, etc and need this when I am in a relationship.
  • I tell my son that I love him at least once a day. I hug him many times a day. I want him to feel loved.
  • I'm very protective of my son since I don't want to lose him or anything to happen to him.
  • I had a miscarriage last year, which makes me secretly fear losing my son too.
  • I have very low self esteem, and I don't believe it when people say that I am beautiful.
  • I lost two good friend in my life, both to car accidents. This makes me treasure all of my friends even more.
  • I am passionate about what I believe in.
  • I have secrets that not many people know, but I am an open person.
  • I have two best friends, and have been friends with them for around 20 years each. I'm only 28, so that's a great accomplishment!

These are just a few things that is who I am.

Gwen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just met Gwen and we talked on the phone last night and we talked about so much. She is a very interesting person and I can't wait to meet her in person.

Gwen said...

Thanks Bob for the wonderful comments! Try not to stay up too late, you need to get some sleep!

Gwen