CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Again?

I can't complain about my weekend, it was pretty good! I got to spend Friday evening with Leslie, which is ALWAYS fun! We stayed up pretty late, and had a low energy fun time. Plus we discovered that where 1 hour on the treadmill is doable for some people, 1 hour and 6 minutes is enough to make walking impossible! It's good to know. As far as I've ever gotten is about 35 - 40 minutes before I am ready to jump off and scream bloody murder! If I ever get to the 1 hour point, I'll make sure to keep it under 1 hour 6 minutes! LOL!

On Sunday, I went out to a late breakfast with my other best friend, Sarah; her boyfriend, Peter; and her son, Tevin. After breakfast (which was at about 12:30pm) we went to Lamoine Beach, and Sarah kept Azize there for awhile while I had to go take care of my friend's animals, and then to my house to meet my dad so he can help me screw up my awful falling down ceiling. Not bad for a weekend, but it should have been longer. Monday came way too soon!!!!

Gwen

0 comments: