CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 14, 2006

Feeling down again...

Ok, I've only been divorced for a little over a month. I've been in the process of divorce since April, so it's still not that long of a time to be out of a relationship. However, I'm feeling lonely and ucky about myself. I have a fear deep down that I won't find anyone else, and that I'll be alone for the rest of my life. I know that my fear is unfounded. I have even had a few guys email me out of the blue, and say how beautiful I am and how they want to get to know me. I have even been chatting with a nice guy from Maine that I really find interesting. I really shouldn't be feeling like this!! I should be feeling beautiful and sexy, not fat and alone! It doesn't help that the guy I really like and would like to be with is the kind of guy I'll never be able to have. I've been great friends with him, and he's pretty flirty (not to mention wonderful!). I just have been burned so many times when I like someone and they don't feel the same way. It's the story of my life! I don't even think he thinks of me that way. I don't want to mention it, since I don't want to push him away as a friend if he is not interested in being more than that with me. I like him too much as a friend to risk that. If he only wants to be friends, I am ok with that as long as I get to have him in my life. I think part of my down mood is from lack of sleep, and having my period. I have been feeling like this for a few days, so hopefully I'll start to feel better about myself and my situation soon!

Gwen

0 comments: