CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Thanks!!

Leslie,

Thanks for the wonderful praise! I had no idea that I was so much! No wonder I'm tired and often very loopy!! HAHAHA!

Ok - by demand I will tell you a strange and disturbing snack trend in the Greater Bucksport area in the Church Road region. It was discovered and put into practice by Gwennie and Leslie! This involves eating something sweet (such as a chocolate bar), and then a couple of minutes later, eating something salty, such as Tabasco Vlasic Kosher Dill pickles. This combination is surprisingly good! I also do this with chocolate, and then olives, such as Feta stuffed or Blue Cheese stuffed olives. I have no reason for this madness, except that I like it. I'm positive I'm not pregnant, as the afore mentioned divorce and resulting celebacy rules this out. I can't use this for an excuse for my eating habits! Dang! I was doing this before I was pregnant with my son (who is now 3!), so it's not related. Now, before you rush out and continue this trend, give credit to the founders!! LOLOL!

0 comments: