CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 10, 2006

It's monday, but I'm feeling pretty good!

The amazing thing is that it is Monday, and I'm in a good mood despite this! I've got a copy of one of my best friend's book manuscripts, and I can't wait to start reading. She said that I was even a big influence in the book. It sounds like I was part of one of the characters, and one creepy psychic guy that we made fun of (we nicknamed him "wax-lips", because he had huge lips) is in as one of the characters. I'm excited.

Also, I got a chance to hang out with a cool friend on Friday night. I had so much fun, and made me feel young. For so long I can't count the years, I have stayed at home when I'm not working and not done anything. It made me feel about 90! My friend was so fun, and it was a blast hanging out with him until after 1:00am. This got me in a really good mood that has lasted even until today!

Gwen

0 comments: