CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm sore but really happy!

I went last night and got a tattoo. I have wanted to do this for at least 6 months, and have wanted another tattoo for the last 10 years. My best friend, Leslie went with me she took care of my son and took tons of photos. I couldn't have done it without her there, and she was so great! It's hard to tell from the pic on my page what it really looks like since my skin was so red. One of the butterflies in pastel pink and blue, the other one is in pastel aquamarine colors. The pink and blue symbolizes the miscarriage since I didn't know if it was a boy or girl, and the aquamarine is the color of his/her due date month. Butterflies are a symbol of pregnancy and also miscarriage which is why I chose this design. When I took off the bandage this morning, I was just amazed how vibrant and beautiful it looks now that the redness is gone!! You should have been there to watch me trying to wash it and put on the ointment this morning since it's in the middle of my back. It would have been quite entertaining if it weren't happening to me!! LOL! I may have to put Azize to work rubbing the ointment on my back! Hehe!

I'll have to have someone take a new pic to show you the colors now that the redness and swelling has gone down. It's exactly what I wanted!!!

~Gwen

0 comments: