CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Going crazy!

I noticed yesterday that the area on my back where I got my tattoo was very itchy. I was expecting this, but not so soon. I can handle pain, but for some reason I cannot handle itching very well. Yesterday afternoon I looked in the mirror and found that my back was broken out. Apparently I am allergic to the A&D ointment that I was using for aftercare with my tattoo. I called the tattoo parlor and they suggested another cream that they sell so I hopped into David's truck (he was here, and his was the most handy vehicle), and went up to get the cream to switch. Since then it has gotten so much worse. It looks like a pizza it's so red. There aren't too many spots left that don't have huge itchy red pimples and blotches. I put the cream on the inside of my elbow to see if I am allergic to it, since my back seems to be getting worse instead of better. It's still too soon to tell. I am going nuts trying hard not to scratch on the tattoo. I just hope that it gets better soon!!

I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon, and when I woke up it was really cold in here. I realized very quickly that I ran out of oil again. I had to have the oil company come out on a Sunday evening to deliver, but since I had no heat I really couldn't avoid it. It's just one more thing to stress me out, but at least now I have heat!!

Gwen

1 comments:

leslie joan linder said...

yikes! i hope it feels better soon!