CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bob

Bob came over to my house last night, and he was there when I got home. He has a key, so now he doesn't have to wait outside for me to get home. It was so nice to get home and have him there. It gave me a glimpse of what it might be like if we were to live together sometime down the road, and I liked it! Now I have a key to his house and I feel important!! LOL!

We had a long talk last night after supper. We asked each other questions, which was nice since we learned more about each other. I learned more about him, his views on women's body types/sizes, his past girlfriends, etc. After we talked for awhile, I decided to share with him my last remaining secret. I expected him to run and hide, but he was really cool and seems ok with it. He even wants to know more about it. I half expected him to run away when I told him, but he is cool! So he is one of maybe 2 or so people that know all of my secrets. He seems to like me for who I am, and that is amazing!

He is unlike any other guy I have ever met or been with. I really care for this guy, and can see a future with him. He seems to be focused on making me happy, not being happy himself, which makes him different than 99.99% of other guys out there! In turn, I want to make him happy since he wants to make me happy. The voice in the back of my head keeps wondering when he'll morph into a selfish, complaining man like all the other guys out there. I keep telling that voice to shut up, that my Bob is not like that!

Gwen

PS. Bob- I don't have any more secrets!! No more surprises like last night!

0 comments: