CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 01, 2006

Great Day!

I'm having a GREAT day today! I got to work a few minutes early, so I wasn't rushed. I was sitting at my desk reading email and working when a local florist dropped off a bouquet for me from my sweetie, Bob. They are beautiful! I have them at my desk, and I can smell the wonderful smell of fresh florist flowers. Plus, they have a great pitcher vase that I can keep. It'll be great for lilacs next spring! When I saw him last night he kept saying that he felt that I would have a great day today at work. I guess now I know why! He also gave me a beautiful heart flower figurine by Swarovski! It's so beautiful and I think of him whenever I look at it!

On top of that (as if that wasn't more than enough to make me happy), I get to bring my kitten home today! I'm excited about that! Azize is going to be so happy to have another kitty in the house. He loves cats so much!

I'm smiling from ear to ear!!

Gwen

1 comments:

leslie joan linder said...

congrats! that is a gorgeous kitten. (her? his?) color looks really blueish in the pic.