CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 22, 2006

Brrrrr it's cold!

Ok, well it's not all that cold outside. Yet this morning I was freezing. Something happened the day before yesterday so I no longer have any hot water. I have no idea why, I just don't have any hot water and it sucks! Well, I took a luke warm quick shower yesterday and that wasn't too bad, but it was a little chilly so I didn't wash my hair. My mistake!! This morning I was desperate to wash my hair since it looked like I had dumped melted lard in my hair (ok, I'm probably exaggerating, but you get the idea). I decided to brave the cold water for a really QUICK shower. I have never washed that fast, and I was very proud that I was brave enough to face the freezing cold water. It was like a bravery challenge.

Ok, now I'm cursing the fact that I'm a single woman who is also a homeowner. I have no idea even who to call to come take a look at the blasted thing. If I was renting, I could just call and complain to the landlord and nag them until it was fixed. I can't do that now, or at least it won't do any good since I'll be nagging myself!! LOL! I can take the ceiling falling in, but no hot water?!? LOL!

I keep telling myself that at least I have money coming soon! At least I can fix it!

Gwen

1 comments:

leslie joan linder said...

I'll ask mom who we had in to do the water pipes when our furnace was being worked on. He was nice. You probably just need a water heater or something. Good luck with school!