CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today is My Due Date

Today is my due date, and I am feeling this hole in my heart even more today. It's been about 8 months since my miscarriage, and it still feels like yesterday. I am still TTC, but I am getting discouraged. I am charting, using my monitor, monitoring my cervical mucus, and it's not making any difference. I am starting to wonder if someone made a mistake on my monitor, and forgot to build it to give any other readings except high. LOL! :) It has given me high readings since CD 6, and I am now on CD 23. Still no ovulation. I am about to give my ovaries a pep-talk, either that or a stern lecture. It's frustrating to be in this holding pattern. We've been ttc since Mid November, so it's really not all that long. It just seems like forever. I have a wonderful toddler, Azize, who is the light of my life. I just wanted to have more than one child - meaning more than one LIVING child. I have had two children, just one left before I could hold it.

Hbiba, I miss you!! Happy birthday from Mommy, Daddy & Azize!

0 comments: