CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Day After...

I survived yesterday, which was my due date. It was very hard for me to get through. I keep feeling like I should have my baby by now, either to hold, or still kicking from inside me. I went to visit with my Mom yesterday, which really helped me to not think about it. If I had just gone home instead, I would have sat down and cried my eyes out. Still no sign of ovulation. I am getting a little discouraged. It seems like my body doesn't want another baby, even though I do. I have found myself drawn to every baby I see. Even when I am playing the Sims 2 game, I have all of my sims get pregnant soon after I start playing them. I even named one of the children after the baby I lost, Hbiba, so I can see her grow up! I miss her so much!!

0 comments: