CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm on a new medicine, which is supposed to help with my daily headaches. The problem is, it is making me exausted, as well as just feeling off. I'm not sure if I have come down with a cold, or if a lot of this is from the new medicine. The good news is that I have finally ovulated, on CD 30!!! My fertility monitor stopped prompting me to test on CD25. Hopefully the monitor will prompt me to test a little later next month, and eventually my ovulation will show up on the monitor! It's frustrating. I did finally get the chart on fertility friend to mark my ovulation, though, which is a first!! I am now 6 Days Past Ovulation (DPO), and will test next week. We did BD the day before the ovulation was marked on my chart, so I have some hope for this month. If not, there is always next month. I feel like I am finally making progress in the charting though! I am starting to get it! YAY!! I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy when it comes to that! However, I took my son to the doctors yesterday. I made the mistake of stepping on the scales, and almost fell back and had a heart attack. It's a good thing they have seats in the exam rooms! I guess I need to start a diet very soon! YUCK!!!

0 comments: