CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately! I have been sick. Last week it sounded like a frog jumped in my throat and died, and it's only gotten worse. I've been home wishing myself better ever since! On a better note, I have started reading more of the Taking Charge of your Fertility. So far, it is great. I would highly recommend it to everyone! I haven't gotten very far, but it's cleared up a few things for me already. I found out that I've been a little off on reading my CM, so that's positive. Maybe now it'll be easier on that end. I've decided to also start checking my cervical position, or at least trying. Who knows if I bend that way! LOL!

My chart has been very screwy!! I had a spike in my temp yesterday, but I think it may have been a fever. I had a very low today. I think I may be ovulating today, so that's good. I'm not sure, but hopefully my temps will back me up. My monitor is off the testing phase, so that's not very helpful!

I'm staying positive. I'm still in the learning phase. I'm getting to know my body. I've lived in it for this long, and I still don't know much about my cycles, etc. Of course, everything was thrown for a loop after my miscarriage.

0 comments: