CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Divorce

I am going through a divorce, which should be final in a few weeks. The final court date is next friday, and the divorce should be final about a week later. This was a big step for me, and I'm glad that I've stuck to my guns and gone through with this. I think this will be a positive step in my life. Hopefully I'll be able to afford to live on my own in my house. I really don't want to have to give up my house!

I've started college courses, which I am really excited about!! One of my big regrets was not going to college after high school. It has taken me this long to actually get myself this far to go to school. It's all online, so it's very convenient! I don't have to take time off work, and I don't have to arrange for a baby sitter!

I really like where my life is going now. I feel that this is a positive change! Hopefully I'll still feel that way in a couple of months!!

Gwen

0 comments: