CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Is Friday here yet?

Ok, I do like my job. It's extemely busy, and that's stressful! I sit at my desk even on my lunch break, mostly doing homework for school, or checking my email. Remind me again why I decided that it would be ok to go to school while I have a full time job and am a full time mom? It's all going well, I just need to figure out how to make time just for me. Even better, I need to try to make time for SLEEP. I should be getting my final divorce decree in the mail any day now. I'm anxiously waiting for it, and checking my mail with excitement every day. So far I haven't received it, but I'm expecting it to come at any time. I just want to be done with the divorce, and get on with my life. I assume that I am technically divorced, but the magistrate said that to consider the divorce final when I receive the papers. Hence the anxious mail checking. LOL! I guess I just need to be patient!

My son is having his 3rd birthday this weekend, and I'm excited. He is getting to be such a big boy!! My baby is growing up, even though he promised not to! He is so much fun to be around, and he is talking up a storm. I miss when he was a baby, but I love this age!

Gwen

0 comments: