CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 28, 2006


A picture of myself and my baby girl, now Angel Kitty Priscilla, (AKA Silly Girl, Silly Poohs, Sil, etc...) back in December of 2001. It makes me think of better times, before being married, before being a mother, and before the miscarriage. Even though I essentially look the same now as I did then, I have more sadness, after going through the loss of my Silly Girl, dealing with the stress of having a rocky marriage, and the heartbreak of miscarriage. I miss the times when I didn't have much of a care in the world. When I cared about who I would marry, what I would wear, and how I was going to live my life. I sound like an elder recounting tales from young adult life. I feel like it, even though I am really still in my youth.

0 comments: