CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tired :o)

I'm sitting at my desk at work and I'm very tired. I don't want to do work!! I just want to go home. I was up late last night. I had a long day yesterday. Well, after work I went up to drop off a chair that I was giving away to someone on my freecycle group that didn't have a car, and then back to walmart for grocery shopping. That was 75 miles at that point. After grocery shopping, a quick drive through supper (horrible I know, but it was late), and home to get Z to bed. Then putting groceries away which entails cleaning out the fridge. This is the most dreaded of tasks.

At that point I was actually feeling a little down. I got an IM from a good friend even though I was on "invisible", and ended up chatting for hours. It was nice, and exactly what I needed. Then I was too wound up to sleep, so I thought it was a good time to do the dishes. It was midnight at that point. As I was laying down to go to bed, I realized that I hadn't posted my homework for school. So I got up to do my homework. It's a retake class, so it's rewording my previous work so I don't get slapped with Plagiarism for reposting my own work(Outragious but beside the point), then back to bed at 2am.

I'm actually pretty lucid today for 4 1/2 hrs of sleep!!! Check back in a couple of hours and it may be a different story. LOL! I snore, so hopefully I won't end up sleeping slumped over my keyboard at work.

Cheers. At least it's almost Friday. :o)

Gwen

0 comments: