CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update again

I wanted to give a short update to everyone. When you think things are just too good to be true, they usually are. The guy that was such a great guy and so awesome? Not only was he using me for my money (always promised to pay me back once he got his first paycheck), but I found out he was coming onto tons of women on Myspace behind my back telling them that he had broken up with his girlfriend WHILE he was living with me and making purchases on my debit card I didn't authorize. What a scum!! I'm so glad that I kicked him out, and I'm not looking back. Why do guys feel that they can use, abuse, lie and sneak around behind your back? Why can't I just get someone who will love me for me?

0 comments: