CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

Since my friends are all over and spread out now, I thought I would give an update this way. This has been a wonderful week for me and I am floating on the clouds. I got an email from this guy that happened to be from the same area I live in wanting to get to know me. We exchanged a few emails back and forth through Myspace of all places. lol! My first thought was that he was hot and wondering if it was some kind of scam or what he was looking for but I agreed to meet with him at a local bar for karaoke night that night.

I had no idea what time to meet him so I showed up at about 9:30, and sat there and sat there, and sat there. I felt this dread as I sat there alone (well not totally alone, I was getting hit on by a gross redneck drunk) that he wasn't coming. When I was about to give up I looked up and saw this very handsome guy on the other side of the bar and I knew it was him. He (eventually) came over and asked who I was meeting. We talked and immediately hit it off. He has just swept me off my feet in such a short time.

This guy is just awesome! He is everything that I have wanted, and not to mention that he thinks that I'M awesome! My mom and step-dad even like him! I'm so happy!

Gwen

0 comments: