CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mal de la coeur

The worst part about being single is not having anyone there anytime you need to be loved. I have this yearning to be held, to be kissed, and to be loved. Now I'm usually fine being single. I'm not the kind of person who needs a relationship to be happy, and I'm usually equally happy being single as I am in a relationship. I have wonderful friends, family and people that I love dearly. But what do you do when you need to be loved?

Most guys I have met lately just want to get laid and that's it. They're interested in starting up a sexual fling, but that's not what I'm looking for now. I literally got 5+ emails yesterday alone from guys saying I was beautiful and wanting to get to know me or wanting to be "friends". Yes, I am a sexual person and I do believe that sex is a very important part of a relationship. Heck, it can be a great part of a friendship. But are there any guys out there that want romance in addition to just sex? Are there any guys that would be there when I need a hug, when I want to talk about something that I find interesting, or when I want someone to cuddle up and watch a movie with? Oh Goddess, where is that guy or girl?

Gwen

0 comments: