CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Today is five months.

Today is five months since I met John. We’ve had a lot of ups, downs, and hardships to deal with, but it has been wonderful. John was there for me when I broke my wrist and helping me with everything because I couldn’t do it myself. When he was over pretty much all you would hear is "Jooohhhnnn, help me!" from me and my son. Not only did he help me put on my clothes (against male nature to help put them on, honestly. hehe), shoveling my driveway, helping me take the trash to the dump, but he did it all with patience and love.

When I lost my father, he was there to comfort me and my mother. He spent extra time going to visit with me while I stayed at Mom’s, even though it was a place he wasn’t as comfortable being, and it took longer to get there. For the most part he was patient while I stayed with Mom while she was dealing with the loss of her husband.

I love this man, and I’m very happy! I’m looking forward to many more good times ahead.

Gwen

0 comments: