CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Eeeekkkk!

It's really been a month since I blogged? That's shameful!!! Hmm, not much has happened that is out of the ordinary. I've been working, doing school work, being a single mom and trying to have a social life. So, really not much new here. My son, Zizie, will be 4 years old on Monday!!! YIKES! Do I feel old. :) In some ways it feels like he was born a couple of months ago instead of a few years ago. In other ways, it feels like I've always had him in my life.

We recently went to Searsport with my best friend Leslie and her Mom. Searsport is about 20 minutes or so from the town I live in. We had a great time - we went to flea markets, to the maritime museum and out to eat. Leslie also got some great pictures of Zizie.








































0 comments: