CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My damn morning!

I was on my way to work this morning, and driving in Penobscot (the town I grew up in located in Rural Maine). It snowed last night, and I knew the roads weren't very good. There was a guy in a pickup pulled off the road picking up his paper. He was on my side of the road, facing me with the rear of the pickup in the road. There was a few other cars coming on the other side of the road towards me, and I didn't have enough room to get around. I tried to stop, and skid into the pickup truck.

I have no idea what I'm going to do about a vehicle. The police officer estimated that there is about $2,500 damage for each vehicle. I have an older car, and only liability insurance. Now I need to find another car soon since I have gaping hole in the front of mine where the headlights used to be. At least I am expecting a pretty large tax return back - almost $3800, so I should be able to use it to buy another car. I had hoped to use that to pay off bills, but I need a car!!

Thank goodness we were not hurt. It could have been worse! I'm always scared about getting into an accident with Azize in the car! I should have stayed in bed this morning!!Gwen

1 comments:

leslie joan linder said...

Oh, no! I know there is no silver lining in these things (I had a car accident last year), but the important thing is you and Z are okay. Awful! :0 ljl