CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 18, 2006

New Beginnings and Old Flames...

I recently started dating someone new. I met him through MySpace, and we agreed to be just friends since I was not sure that I was ready for a new relationship. We chatted on messenger with a web cam, so I got to see his face. He had a great smile, and a great sense of humor. I was having a great time talking with him and wanted to hear his voice so I gave him my number. We ended up talking for 3 hours that night! I was surprised that we had so much in common, and he is so caring. Technically, we have only gone on two “dates”, but we have spent a lot of time together both in person, and talking while we are apart. I have realized that I want to be with him, and I want to be his girlfriend. I think he is wonderful. I have the best of both worlds with him – it feels like I have known him for a long time since I am so comfortable with him, but we have the great feeling of having a brand new relationship. :o)

Ok, I am on cloud 9 with this guy. I have finally found someone that I like that is kind, decent, caring, and loving. He even likes and gets along with my son. What could get in the way of that?!? One thing could – Bob. Yes, Bob. I get the email that I was wishing would come for months. He emailed me and asked me if I would want to give our relationship another try. And then I get another email saying never mind. For months I cried for this man, and for months I wished for this email to come. My heart shattered into a million pieces. Now that I have started picking up the pieces and putting my heart back together again this happens. Part of me still loves Bob very much, and would jump at the chance to be with him if I was not dating anyone. But the rest of me really cares for this new guy and I want to be with him. I don’t want to hurt him, I don’t want to leave him, and I don’t want to lose him.

Gwen

0 comments: