CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's all about the dot dot dot.

I met John about a month and a half ago. When I got his email (on myspace of course! LOL!), I immediately recognized his picture since I had previously checked out his profile. When you get to know someone new, you really don't know what to expect. I thought that it wouldn't hurt to talk with him and get to know him. I'm so glad that I did!

John is the sweetest and most caring person that I have ever met let alone been with. Just as one example, I had told him a couple of weeks ago that I would watch football with him IF he explains what happens in the game. Football is a big mystery to me and my eyes glaze over whenever someone talks about it because I have no idea what's going on. Well, we watched football together yesterday and he did explain how the game works, what was going on, and answered all of my questions. Not only that, but he asked me more than once if I wanted to watch something else. I was surprised that he even remembered what I had said, let alone explain everything to me.

Second example: Later on yesterday he asked me out of the blue if I was feeling ok. This surprised me since I didn't remember really complaining about how I was feeling for awhile. He said that he knew I was due to start my period and wanted to make sure that I was feeling ok and not feeling badly. I was very surprised to say the least. Noone other than my Mom has ever asked me that. It just amazed me that he cared enough to ask, or was even thinking about it.

He sends me little love notes almost every day. Oh, and there was one day that he was checking his email at my house, and he was writing an email and he always puts three dots between sentences. He said "It's all about the dot dot dot." Don't know why, but that was the cutest thing ever. What can I say, he is the most wonderful person that I have ever met. I'm so lucky that he found me. 47 days of happiness and counting...
Gwen

0 comments: